OneWorld is a diverse and growing organization providing culturally respectful, quality health care with special attention to the underserved in our community. OneWorld employs nearly 200 employees and providers as well as countless volunteers providing holistic comprehensive care across the age continuum. OneWorld works cooperatively with academic institutions in our community to offer medical and dental training, workforce learning and volunteer opportunities.
Our employees are committed to providing a culture of respect and dignity for our patients, visitors, and co-workers.
OneWorld employs licensed, certified, educated health care professionals, dental care professionals, behavioral health professionals as well as support and administrative positions.
Our human resource and management staff are dedicated to providing our employees with the tools they need to succeed. The health center offers opportunities for continued learning and training, wellness programs, financial education programs, as well as fun social events to bring us together as a team.
Some benefits include:
- A great working environment
- Great working hours
- Competitive salaries
- Educational loan repayment for specific positions
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Flexible spending account for medical and dependent care expenses
- Short term – long term disability
- Excellent 401(k) retirement program with a generous employer match and vesting schedule
- Up to 80 hours of paid holidays
- PTO accruals
- Wellness programs
- Bi-lingual Spanish work culture
Bethany Perry, Human Resources
OneWorld Community Health Centers, Inc.
Livestock Exchange Building
4920 South 30th Street
Omaha, NE 68107
Fax: (402) 504-6379