OneWorld is a diverse and growing organization that provides culturally respectful, high-quality, affordable health care to the Omaha metro community, with special attention to the underserved.
At OneWorld, our employees are committed to maintaining a culture of respect and dignity for our patients, visitors and co-workers. We employ more than 400 employees and clinicians, as well as countless volunteers, all delivering whole-body, comprehensive care across the age continuum. In addition, OneWorld works cooperatively with academic institutions in the community to offer medical, dental, behavioral health and pharmacy student, workforce learning, and volunteer opportunities.
OneWorld employs highly educated, licensed and certified medical, dental behavioral and pharmacy, as well as support and administrative professionals.
OneWorld’s human resources and management team are dedicated to providing our employees with the tools they need to succeed. We offer opportunities for continued learning and training, wellness programs, and employee enrichment programs. We also host fun social events to bring us together as a family and team.
OneWorld Employee Benefits
- Great working environment
- Competitive salaries
- Educational loan repayment for some positions
- Tuition reimbursement
- Continuing Education Support (CEU/CME)
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA) for health and dependent care expenses
- Short-term and long-term disability for eligible positions
- Excellent 401(k) retirement program with generous employer match and vesting
- Up to 80 hours of paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Wellness programs
- Bilingual Spanish and English work culture
- On-site childcare in South Omaha
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- On-site fitness center in South Omaha
- Free parking
For more information about career opportunities at OneWorld:
Bethany Perry, Human Resources
OneWorld Community Health Centers, Inc.
Livestock Exchange Building
4920 S. 30th Street
Omaha, NE 68107