OneWorld provides comprehensive, high-quality, affordable health care services to meet your needs. From scheduling appointments for medical and dental care to tracking your health care progress, assisting with prescription refills and offering on-site behavioral health services, OneWorld is here for you.
Your Health Care Is Important
Your OneWorld health care team comprises a range of top-quality professionals, including physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, medical assistants, patient support staff and health educators. But at OneWorld, we go beyond providing medical care. We take a holistic approach by also offering services with our dentists and hygienists, therapists, social workers, dietitians and pharmacists. Together, our staff members work to provide comprehensive, cohesive health care and help you achieve your health goals.
We are A Health Care Home for You!
- When it comes to health care, OneWorld considers the whole person, from head to toe, so we offer more than just medical care. The following are a few of the benefits of this approach:
- Enables you to manage your health care easily, with a variety of services available at our clinics
- Allows you to become a partner with your team of health care experts, who care about you and your well-being
- Provides information and learning about what you can do to improve your health
Take an Active Role in
Managing Your Health Care
- As part of treating our patients with the respect they deserve, OneWorld clinicians want every patient to take an active role in their health care. Here are some ways you can take part in your care:
- Bring a list of all medications, vitamins and nutritional supplements you are taking.
- Write down your concerns before your appointment so you can ask questions of your OneWorld health care team. Prevention and education are keys to learning how best to manage your health.
- If you have been seen by another physician, share this information with your OneWorld health care team. They will work with your other physicians to make sure you receive the best care possible.
Choose OneWorld Community Health Centers
to be your health care home!
OneWorld Livestock Exchange Building
4920 S. 30th Street
Omaha, NE 68107
2207 Georgia Avenue
Bellevue, NE 68005
4229 N. 90th Street
Omaha, NE 68134
(Also known as Cass Family Medicine)
122 S. 6th Street
Plattsmouth, NE 68048
OneWorld Teen & Young Adult Health Center
4310 S. 24th Street
Omaha, NE 68107
4101 S. 120th Street
Omaha, NE 68137