Clinical Student One-Day
The OneWorld Job-Shadow Program enables current or prospective health care students to observe health care employees in a workplace setting. The goal of the program is to help individuals learn about health career options, as well as the education and skill required for different occupations in the health care field.
OneWorld’s job-shadowing experience is designed to be a one-time observation-only experience lasting two to four hours. The job-shadowing experience does not fulfill any clinical or internship requirement, nor does it provide hands-on experience. The OneWorld Job-Shadow Program is for individual participants only. Job-shadowing is available Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Job-shadowing participants are not paid for their time.
We appreciate your interest in the OneWorld Job-Shadow Program. Pending approval of your application, you must fulfill the following requirements to be eligible for this opportunity:
- Be a currently enrolled student
- Be exploring a medical career
- Immunization records are required to be submitted electronically
- Complete the application
- Attend a general orientation
- Present a valid photo ID (driver’s license) at orientation, if applicable
- Provide a letter of good standing from your educational institution, if applicable
- Obtain permission from OneWorld staff before job-shadowing is scheduled
If you have any questions regarding the application process, or if you would like more information about the OneWorld Job-Shadow Program, please email Tay Orr, clinical student program coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe you qualify for this program, please complete the OneWorld One-Day Job-Shadow form below.
OneWorld Job-Shadow Request Form