Your Health Care Is Important
At OneWorld, we strive to provide you with the best health care possible. Our interdisciplinary team of health care professionals provide accessible, comprehensive, coordinated, top-quality services to meet your health care needs. We want to be your partner in care every step of the way.
Your interdisciplinary health care team is committed to you and your family. We will partner with you and assist you in achieving your health care goals based on the most up-to-date evidence and practice guidelines.
We offer the following services and more:
- Affordable medications
- Behavioral/mental health care
- Chronic care management
- Dental/oral health care
- Optical care
- Preventive services
- Primary health care
- Rehabilitative service referrals
- Substance abuse treatment and referrals
- Urgent care
As your health care home, OneWorld also helps you
- Access specialty health care and supportive services in coordination with our network of community partners.
- Be involved in your own treatment plan as a respected partner.
- Collaborate with your chosen clinicians to provide specialty care or second opinions.
- Learn what you can do to improve your health.
- Manage your health care and referrals.
- Reach clinicians past 5 p.m. through extended business hours.
- Select your primary care physician.
Take charge of your health care:
- Bring a list of all the medications, vitamins and nutritional supplements you are taking.
- Be prepared to provide your complete medical history.
- Write down your concerns before you come to your appointment so you can ask us any questions you might have. Prevention and education are the keys to learning how to manage your health successfully.
- Tell us if you are being seen by another provider so that we can share this information with your OneWorld health care team. We will communicate with your other providers about health care concerns and other information to make sure you receive the best possible care.
OneWorld Community Health Centers complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, immigration status or ability to pay.
OneWorld is Joint Commission accredited and certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home. For more information about our providers and their credentials, visit www.OneWorldOmaha.org/providers.
Call Today to Schedule an Appointment
OneWorld Livestock Exchange Building
4920 S. 30th Street
Omaha, NE 68107
2207 Georgia Avenue
Bellevue, NE 68005
4229 N. 90th Street
Omaha, NE 68134
(Also known as Cass Family Medicine)
122 S. 6th Street
Plattsmouth, NE 68048
OneWorld Teen & Young Adult Health Centers
South Omaha clinic:
Call (402) 502-8880
or text (402) 913-8630
West Omaha clinic:
OneWorld Teen and Young Adult Health Center South
4310 S. 24th Street
Omaha, NE 68107
4101 S. 120th Street
Omaha, NE 68137