Since SHARE Omaha launched in mid-January, 242 local nonprofit organizations have created profiles in order to better connect with the community. According to its website, SHARE Omaha “offers the giving public opportunities to connect with metro nonprofits through donations, volunteering and shopping wish lists,” and its goal is to make it easy for people “to find local nonprofits and engage with them how you choose.”
OneWorld’s SHARE Omaha page is now live! Visit our page to learn more about the following:
- What we do: A summary explaining OneWorld’s mission, work and programs
- Interesting info: Patient demographics, 2018 numbers and more
- Gift Shop Wish List: A link to our Amazon Charity List, which includes baby items for our Baby Boutique and books for our Reach Out and Read program.
- Volunteer opportunities: A list of our current volunteer needs
- Photos and videos: Videos explaining more about OneWorld and photos showing our clinicians at work
We’re excited to join our fellow nonprofits in this new venture as we #SHAREitForward and come together to support good causes in our community.
View OneWorld’s SHARE Omaha profile here: bit.ly/OWShareOmaha
Learn more about SHARE Omaha here: www.shareomaha.org