Our social media pages are for supporters of OneWorld Community Health Centers, Inc.
OneWorld complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, immigration status or ability to pay. If your post is found to be inappropriate, insensitive, threatening or aggressive in relation to any of the above topics, OneWorld reserves the right to remove your post without notice, and you could be blocked from the page. The safety of everyone in our community on and offline is our priority.
OneWorld also reserves the right to remove material that is not consistent with our values at our discretion. This includes posts that are:
• Disrespectful to fellow community members
• Abusive, defamatory, disturbing or obscene
• In violation of any law or regulation
• In violation of any copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other intellectual property right of another
• Fraudulent or deceptive in any manner
• Linked to websites containing harmful or inappropriate content
• Otherwise offensive, off topic or not in compliance with Facebook’s (or other sites’) Terms and Policies
By participating on OneWorld’s social media pages, you are agreeing to abide by our Social Media User Policy.
Note that user comments and opinions expressed on our social media pages do not reflect the views of OneWorld Community Health Centers. We do not have any obligation to monitor, edit or review any comments, and we assume NO responsibility or liability arising from the content of such comments. Any content uploaded by anyone other than OneWorld is the responsibility of the submitter.
We appreciate your cooperation and support, and we look forward to connecting with you.