By taking a little time to set up accounts, you and your family members and friends can help OneWorld patients when you eat out, grocery shop or order items from Amazon! When you use the following tools, OneWorld will receive a contribution based on your purchase amount, and you’ll be helping underserved members of our community access health care without spending any extra money:
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. When you sign in and designate OneWorld as your benefitting charitable organization of choice, OneWorld receives 0.5% of your eligible purchase price at no extra cost to you. Here’s how to sign up:
- Visit www.smile.amazon.com.
- Log in to your account using your regular Amazon username and password.
- Search for “OneWorld Community Health Centers.”
- Click “select.” Now, 0.5% of the amount you spend on every eligible purchase will go to OneWorld when you log in to Amazon through AmazonSmile. (Purchases made through Amazon.com instead of smile.amazon.com are not eligible.)
Baker’s Community Rewards Program
By enrolling in the Baker’s Community Rewards Program, you can use your existing Baker’s Rewards Card every time you shop at Baker’s, and OneWorld will receive a percentage of your purchase price. Here’s how to enroll in the program:
- Visit www.bakersplus.com/account/enrollCommunityRewardsNow
- Sign in or create an account. If you need to create an account, the system will walk you through the process. You will need to have an existing Baker’s Rewards Card account to enroll.
Click on “Enroll Now.”
- Enter OneWorld’s 5-digit code, LW176, and search.
- Select OneWorld, then click “Enroll.”
- Use your Baker’s Rewards card every time you shop at Baker’s to support OneWorld patients!
Together a Greater Good (TAGG)
TAGG is an Omaha-based company that helps people give purchase percentages back to nonprofits by using an app at participating businesses. All you need to do is download the app, select your nonprofit(s) of choice and use the app whenever you can! Here’s how to sign up:
- Download the free app. It’s called “Together a Greater Good” in the app store.
- Register for an account using your email. You will need a password, too.
- Tap the green “organizations” button and search for OneWorld Community Health Centers, then click the orange “support” button next to our name.
- When paying for your purchase at a participating business (many businesses have an orange “TAGG” sign displayed), open the app and tap the orange “TAGG my purchase” button.
- Enter the pre-tax purchase amount, then either upload your receipt or let the cashier know that you would like to TAGG and ask for a QR code to scan with the app.
- OneWorld will receive 5% of your purchase price at no extra cost to you!