Your health care is important!
Your health care team is committed to you and we strive to provide you with the best health care possible based on the most up to date evidence and practice guidelines. OneWorld is Joint Commission accredited and certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). Our physicians lead a team of health care professionals who provide comprehensive, quality health care services to meet your health care needs and we want to be your partner in care every step of the way.
Your team includes a range of top-quality professionals; physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, medical assistants, patient support staff and health educators. We compliment your medical care with dentists, hygienists, therapists, social workers, dietitians and pharmacists all working together to achieve your health care goals and provide the care you need.
Having a health care home
gives you the chance to:
- Manage your health care more easily with a variety of services available within our clinic.
- Be a partner with your health team of experts who care about you and your well-being.
- Learn what you can do to improve your health.
Take charge of your health care:
- Be sure to bring a list of all medications, vitamins, and nutritional supplements you are taking.
- Please be prepared to provide a complete medical history.
- Write down your concerns before you come to your appointment so you can ask questions of your health care team. Prevention and education are keys to learning how best to manage your health.
- If you have been seen by another physician, share this information with your team. Our health care team will work with other physicians to make sure you receive the best care possible.