Our friendly, trained social and human services staff members help patients with goal-setting and social determinants of health screening. We also collaborate with other organizations in the community to provide a support system for our patients.
Our goal is to promote self-efficacy in all areas of life that impact health and well-being through our community network of support.
Social support services include, but are not limited to:
- Access resources including food, clothing and shelter
- Address urgent financial issues
- Work through housing problems
- Domestic and child violence education, intervention and support
- Sexual assault education, intervention and support
- Social services
Food and housing matter. Our social support team works with local partners to help patients receive the basic resources they need.
- Food Bank of the Heartland
- Heartland Hope Mission
- Saving Grace
- Together Inc.
Despite the negative things that happened in the past, I can say with certainty that OneWorld has changed the quality of my daughter’s life, and I am very grateful. Rebecca, mom of OneWorld patient