OneWorld Community Health Centers
OneWorld believes that everyone deserves access to the best health care possible, regardless of economic or insurance status. To that end, we provide a vast range of services in health care, dentistry and behavioral health. We focus on meeting the primary health care needs of our community, and we maintain an open-door policy, providing treatment regardless of an individual’s income, insurance coverage, without differentiation or consideration of race, sex, disability, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, immigration status or ability to pay. In 2017, OneWorld clinics cared for 41,868 patients.
OneWorld is accredited by the Joint Commission as an ambulatory care clinic, is certified by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH), certified by the Human Rights Campaign (HRC), and maintains a State of Nebraska Public Health Clinic and other license. OneWorld maintains professional liability insurance through the Federal Torts Claim Act (FTCA), and additional coverage.
How We Accomplish Our Mission
- OneWorld provides a broad array of quality health care and social services to meet the needs of individuals and families.
- We create an environment that fosters human dignity, respect and compassion for patients, family and staff.
- We practice careful stewardship to secure the appropriate resources that enable us to meet the needs of those we serve.
- We nurture broad collaborative efforts to leverage resources for vulnerable populations.
- We connect to exceed the expectations of our patients, our employees and the community.
OneWorld’s 2017-2020 Strategic Themes
- Be a Community Catalyst as a change agent empowering a healthier community.
- Strategically focus our growth on our target populations and locations.
- Build upon our Patient-Centered Quality ranking in the top 2 percent in the nation.
- Cultivate our mission-focused work culture where every OneWorld staff member is dedicated to their work and OneWorld’s mission.
- Safeguard the sustainability of OneWorld for years to come.
Find out how OneWorld has been providing culturally respectful, quality healthcare in our community for over 45 years.