OneWorld Community Health Centers Mission
OneWorld believes that everyone deserves access to the best health care possible, regardless of economic or insurance status. To that end, we provide a vast range of services in health care, dentistry and behavioral health. We focus on meeting the primary health care needs of our community, and we maintain an open-door policy, providing treatment regardless of an individual’s income, insurance coverage, without differentiation or consideration of race, sex, disability, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, immigration status or ability to pay. In 2018, OneWorld clinics cared for 46,292 patients.
OneWorld clinics are accredited by the Joint Commission as an ambulatory care clinic, certified as Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH), and recognized by the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) for LGBTQIA+ quality. OneWorld maintains a State of Nebraska Public Health Clinic, pharmacy, radiology, lab and other licenses and certificates. OneWorld maintains professional liability insurance through the Federal Torts Claim Act (FTCA), and carries other insurance coverage.
- Access – Providing a broad array of quality health and social services to meet the health needs of individuals and families.
- Integrity & Compassion – Creating an environment that fosters human dignity, respect and compassion for patients, families and staff.
- Stewardship – Practicing careful stewardship to secure the appropriate resources that enable us to meet the needs of those we serve.
- Community – Inviting residents and other stakeholders to participate in the transformation of the economic, social and physical landscape of the community.
- Partnership – Nurturing broad collaborative efforts and educating the larger community to leverage resources for vulnerable populations.
- Excellence & Quality – Connecting to add value in every aspect of our work and to exceed the expectations of our patients, employees and community.
OneWorld 2020-2023 Strategic Plan for Transforming Lives Through Access to Quality Care
OneWorld’s 2020-2023 Strategic Priorities
- Cultivate community wellness.
- Make access easier.
- Create transformational excellence.
- Be a healthy organization.