OneWorld is a diverse and growing organization that provides culturally respectful, high-quality, affordable health care to the Omaha metro community, with special attention to the underserved.
At OneWorld, our employees are committed to maintaining a culture of respect and dignity for our patients, visitors and co-workers. We employ more than 400 employees and clinicians, as well as countless volunteers, all delivering whole-body, comprehensive care across the age continuum. In addition, OneWorld works cooperatively with academic institutions in the community to offer medical, dental, behavioral health and pharmacy student, workforce learning, and volunteer opportunities.
OneWorld employs highly educated, licensed and certified medical, dental behavioral and pharmacy, as well as support and administrative professionals.
OneWorld’s human resources and management team are dedicated to providing our employees with the tools they need to succeed. We offer opportunities for continued learning and training, wellness programs, and employee enrichment programs. We also host fun social events to bring us together as a family and team.
Some benefits include:
- A great working environment
- Superb working hours
- Competitive salaries
- Educational loan repayment for specific positions
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Flexible spending account for medical and dependent care expenses
- Short term – long term disability
- Excellent 401(k) retirement program with a generous employer match and vesting schedule
- Up to 80 hours of paid holidays for providers
- PTO accruals
- Wellness programs
- Bi-lingual Spanish and English work culture
- On-site daycare
- Employee Assistance Program
Bethany Perry, Human Resources
OneWorld Community Health Centers, Inc.
Livestock Exchange Building
4920 South 30th Street
Omaha, NE 68107
Fax: (402) 504-6379