Life at OneWorld
Life at OneWorld means career satisfaction.
Results from OneWorld’s 2017 Best Places to Work employee survey:
- 90% said they are proud to work here
- 91% said they believe the organization will be successful in the future
- 91% said they are inspired by the work we do
Feel free to be yourself at work.
Working for OneWorld isn’t just a career choice—it’s a lifestyle.
When our employees come to work, they don’t leave their personalities, cultures, languages or differences at the door. We celebrate diversity, and we work to make OneWorld a comfortable environment for patients and employees alike.
Know that you’re making a difference.
Our employees are united by a common desire to help our community, whether they’re scheduling appointments, prescribing medicine, fundraising or cleaning teeth. Our combined knowledge, skills and abilities allow OneWorld to be a place where underserved children, families and individuals can turn for care. Here, every employee matters.
Enjoy your workplace.
Employee and leadership development opportunities are available to all employees, and our Emerging Leaders and Employee Council groups ensure that OneWorld is a great place to work.
OneWorld sponsors fun events for employees throughout the year, such as:
- Onsite all-staff BBQs
- Offsite all-staff picnics
- Holiday parties
- Social mixers
- Workplace holiday contests
- National Health Center Week activities
- Staff-formed groups (softball team, bocce ball, book clubs, etc.)
Are you ready to see what life at OneWorld
is all about?
For questions on these postings or the status of your application please call (402) 502-8897.
When you work with us,
we’ll take care of you.
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- 10 paid holidays
- 401K with up to 4.5% match, 100% vested
- Continuing education support
- Dental, vision and life insurance
- Disability supplemental insurance
- Domestic partner benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account for medical and dependent care
- Health insurance
- Life skills enrichment
- Onsite childcare
- Onsite workout facility
- Opportunities to apply for tuition reimbursement or loan repayment
- Paid sick leave
- Paid time off
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program eligibility after 120 monthly loan payments while employed by a nonprofit
OneWorld Community Health Centers, Inc.
Livestock Exchange Building
4920 South 30th Street, Suite 103
Omaha, NE 68107
Phone: (402) 502-8897
Fax: (402) 504-6379