Are you ready to see what life at OneWorld is all about?
For questions on these postings or the status of your application please call (402) 502-8856.
Life at OneWorld
Life at OneWorld means career satisfaction.
Results from OneWorld’s 2018 Best Places to Work in Omaha® employee survey:
- 93% said they are proud to work here
- 94% said they understand how their job helps the organization achieve success
- 92% said they believe the organization will be successful in the future
Feel free to be yourself at work.
Working for OneWorld isn’t just a career choice—it’s a lifestyle.
When our employees come to work, they don’t leave their personalities, cultures, languages or differences at the door. We celebrate diversity, and we work to make OneWorld a comfortable environment for patients and employees alike.
Know that you’re making a difference.
Our employees are united by a common desire to help our community, whether they’re scheduling appointments, prescribing medicine, fundraising or cleaning teeth. Our combined knowledge, skills and abilities allow OneWorld to be a place where underserved children, families and individuals can turn for care. Here, every employee matters.
Enjoy your workplace.
Employee and leadership development opportunities are available to all employees, and our Emerging Leaders and Employee Council groups ensure that OneWorld is a great place to work.
OneWorld sponsors fun events for employees throughout the year, such as:
- Onsite all-staff BBQs
- Offsite all-staff picnics
- Holiday parties
- Social mixers
- Workplace contests
- Craft show
- Car show
- National Health Center Week activities
- Staff-formed groups (softball team, bocce ball, volleybal, running club, and more)
Best Places to Work in Omaha: 2018 awardee
Based on our 2018 employee engagement survey results, we were named one of the Best Places to Work in Omaha® along with four other companies with more than 200 employees.
The Best Places to Work in Omaha® initiative was created by Baird Holm, LLP in 2003 and is sponsored by the Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce. The survey is administered by Quantum Workplace. The initiative measures levels of employee engagement through an online survey for employees.
When you work with us,
we’ll take care of you.
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- 10 paid holidays
- 401K with up to 4.5% match, 100% vested
- Continuing education support
- Dental, vision and life insurance
- Disability supplemental insurance
- Domestic partner benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account for medical and dependent care
- Health insurance
- Life skills enrichment
- Onsite workout facility
- Opportunities to apply for tuition reimbursement or loan repayment
- Paid sick leave
- Paid time off
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program eligibility after 120 monthly loan payments while employed by a nonprofit
OneWorld Community Health Centers, Inc.
Livestock Exchange Building
4920 South 30th Street, Suite 103
Omaha, NE 68107
Phone: (402) 502-8856
Fax: (402) 504-6379
OneWorld Community Health Centers, Inc. is committed to ensuring equal opportunity and non-discrimination in all hiring and employment practices. We are committed to equal treatment for all applicants and employees and will not discriminate based on age, ancestry, color, disability, gender, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, pregnancy and any other basis protected by law.