OneWorld School-Based Health Centers – Open
OneWorld in partnership with Omaha Public Schools offers four school-based health centers that are open and ready to serve and are celebrating our 10th year in the schools.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention As communities open up, it is important your child go in for their well-child visit. These well-child visits are essential for many reasons, including:
- Tracking growth and development, milestones, social behaviors, and learning
- Discussing and concerns about your child’s health
- Getting scheduled vaccinations to prevent illnesses
In recent years there have been several outbreaks of measles and whooping cough. These diseases are extremely contagious for babies and young children. As schools and daycares begin to reopen, protecting children against these and other diseases makes these vaccinations particularly important.
OneWorld School-Based Health Centers are scheduling appointments for;
- Well Child Checks for 2 months and older
- Asthma Follow-up
- Telehealth visits for sick visits
During the pandemic, whether schools are operating remotely or open health center doors are open for Omaha Public School students, faculty and staff.
– OneWorld School-Based Heath Centers are here for you.
Schedule a visit at one of our locations today – https://www.oneworldomaha.org/locations/
Bryan High School – 402.991.3904
Indian Hill Elementary – 402.933.4968
Liberty Elementary – 402.505.8180
Spring Lake – 402.932.7014